Disney's Tangled: The Video Game takes young players (recommended for ages 6-11) on a film-inspired , hair-raising adventure designed for the Wii gaming system. In this story-based journey, players will venture into a kingdom filled with colorful 3D environments, creative play, fun quests and competitive challenges. Kids will discover multiple activities, meet interesting characters, befriend animals and work as a team to help the unlikely duo of adventurous Rapunzel and swashbuckling Flynn with their comical antics.
Mastering unique abilities, players can swing into action as Rapunzel using her golden tresses, pull objects and climb, grow flowers in "charm mode" and collect a variety of colors to draw and paint the Tower wall or collect sun drops to earn points. And as Flynn, players can climb walls, clear obstacles, engage in sword play, and discover hidden treasures using his "Flynntuition". In order to win challenges faster, players will need to work as a team, helping each other along the journey and collecting as many items as possible.
- Become immersed in the film-inspired, action-packed world with in-game VO from movie talent, Mandy Moore and Zach Levi
- Play as Rapunzel and Flynn using their unique abilities, such as hair-swinging and Flynntuition
- Solve mysteries and challenges to maneuver through a mission-based, storybook kingdom
- Explore 3D environments with 2 players simultaneously via split screen
- Play fun activities and multiple mini games – solve puzzles, paint, race, engage in swordplay, clear obstacles, rejuvenate objects, keep a journal
- Engage in co-op with 2-4 players as well as activate the "Hold My Hand" feature for younger gamers needing more guidance
|Type||Action Adventure Game|