XSeed Ys Memories of Celceta PS Vita Game
An extensive reimagining of (and pseudo-sequel to) Ys IV, one of the only Ys games never before released in the west, this title puts more enemies on screen than ever before and features the largest, most non-linear overworld in Ys history, boasting superlative graphics and a triumphant evolution of the fast-paced gameplay that has made this series a timeless action RPG mainstay. As the game opens, long-time protagonist Adol Christin finds himself alone, dazed and confused in a strange land, and must piece together his memories of how he got here and why, all the while struggling to determine whom he can trust.
- Eclipsing all previous entries in the Ys series in both size and content, the over world map metes out battle and exploration in equal measure
- A robust mapping system with customizable waypoints and clear, detailed icons aid the journey through this mysterious new land
- The party battle system from Ys Seven makes its triumphant return, but with a host of upgrades such as enhanced flash-guarding, fully configurable party AI and unique abilities for party members to streamline encounters for fast and furious battle
- Boss Rush makes a comeback, pitting Adol solo against implacable foes or allowing for full-on party combat, to keep the challenge going well after the main story has been completed
- Eclipsing all previous entries in the Ys series in both size and content, the overworld map metes out battle and exploration in equal measure
|Type||Role Playing |