Canon EOS 3000D
What we think
With most of the EOS 4000D made up of components from the parts bin for long-superseded Canon DSLRs, there's really nothing of merit to recommend this camera over rival entry-level DSLRs, apart, perhaps, from the price.
Reasons to buy
- + Easy to use
- + Logically laid-out controls
- + Decent battery life
- + Low price
Reasons to avoid
- - Dated 9-point AF
- - Small and low-resolution screen
- - Only 3fps burst shooting
- - Plastic finish and lens mount
- - No touchscreen
Compare Canon EOS 3000D prices from 3 retailers
- Canon EOS 3000D 18MP DSLR Camera (EFS 18-55 III)$546.99+ Shipping: $5.99
- CANON EOS 3000D KIT w/ EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III lens Black$565.88Free Shipping
- New Canon EOS 3000D with EF-S 18-55mm$599.00Free Shipping
- New Canon EOS 3000D 18MP (18-55 III) Lens Kits Digital Camera (1 YEAR AU WARRANTY + PRIORITY DELIVERY) - Visit Us For More Color Variant13% Off$699.00+ Shipping
|Storage Type||sdhc, sdxc|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Canon EOS 3000D Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in May 2018.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Canon EOS 3000D Digital Camera in Australia is $546.99 from Mighty Ape Future AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Mighty Ape Future AU, Ebay, Becextech.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.