Canon EOS R3
What we think
A powerful blend of the old and new, the EOS R3 is shaping up to be one of the best sports and wildlife cameras ever made. Inside its old-school body is cutting-edge tech including a new stacked sensor, vehicle-tracking autofocus and impressive 6K video skills. It isn't perfect, and the Sony A1 does trump it in some areas like the EVF, but no other camera combines traditional DSLR charms with next-gen mirrorless tech in quite the same way as the EOS R3.
Reasons to buy
- + New sensor unlocks serious speed
- + Familiar design for pros
- + Powerful AF features and controls
- + Impressive video specs
Reasons to avoid
- - Large for a mirrorless camera
- - No EVF improvement from EOS R5
- - Too low-res for some snappers
Compare Canon EOS R3 prices from 4 retailers
- Canon EOS R3 Body Full Frame Mirrorless Camera w/AD-E1 Bonus Shoe Adapter$8,499.00+ Shipping: $9.95
- New Canon EOS R3 Body Only (FREE INSURANCE + 1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY)1 % Off RRP$8,509.00+ Shipping
- Canon EOS R3 Body Only$8,599.00+ Shipping
- Canon EOS R3 Mirrorless Camera [Body Only]$8,599.00+ Shipping
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Canon EOS R3 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in September 2021.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Canon EOS R3 Digital Camera in Australia is $8,499.00 from Camera House.
Other merchants who stock it are Camera House, Becextech, CameraPro, JB HI-FI.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.