Canon EOS R6
What we think
Canon’s new EOS R6 might be the spiritual mirrorless successor to the EOS 6D Mark II but it’s so much more than just an incremental update – it’s opened up a whole new playing field for hobbyists and enthusiasts. From in-body image stabilization to a blazing burst speed, autofocus performance that rivals the EOS 1 DX Mark III and HEIF file format support, the R6 is shaping up to be one of the best cameras to arrive in 2020.
Reasons to buy
- + Impressive burst speed
- + Animal AF (dogs, cats, birds)
- + In-body image stabilization
- + HEIF file support
Reasons to avoid
- - Negligible size advantage over most EOS DSLRs
- - Lacks top-plate display
Compare Canon EOS R6 prices from 3 retailers
- Canon EOS R6 Body Only Full Frame Mirrorless Camera$4,348.00+ Shipping: $9.95
- Canon EOS R6 (BODY) Mirrorless Camera$4,388.85+ Shipping
- EOS R6 Body$4,599.00+ Shipping
- Canon EOS R6 w/ RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Lens Full Frame Mirrorless Camera$4,848.00+ Shipping: $9.95
- Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Camera w 24-105 STM Lens Kit$4,888.85+ Shipping
- EOS R6 Single Kit$5,099.00+ Shipping
|Storage Type||secure digital|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Canon EOS R6 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in July 2020.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Canon EOS R6 Digital Camera in Australia is $4,348.00 from Camera House.
Other merchants who stock it are Camera House, Ryda Dot Com, Canon.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.