Fitbit Ace 2
What we think
Built with the intention of making sure your young ones are as active as possible, the Fitbit Ace 2 improves on the previous model with a more eye-catching design, better screen and improved water resistance. To top it all off, it's slightly cheaper than the original, too.
Reasons to buy
- + Colorful design
- + Changeable straps
- + Swim-proof
Reasons to avoid
- - Feels a bit cheap
- - Still somewhat expensive for what it is
- - App can be fiddly to set up
Compare Fitbit Ace 2 prices from 2 retailers
- Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids Swimproof with Fun Incentives and up to 5 Day Battery - Watermelon + Teal45 % Off RRP$71.53+ Shipping
- Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids Swimproof with Fun Incentives and up to 5 Day Battery - Night Sky + Neon Yellow12 % Off RRP$115.00+ Shipping
- Fitbit Ace 2 Kids Activity Tracker (Watermelon/Teal)$129.00+ Shipping
- Fitbit Ace 2 Kids Activity Tracker (Night sky/Neon Yellow)$129.00+ Shipping
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, Windows|
|Water Resistance||Swim proof|
|Features||Sleep Tracking, Step Counter|
Here's some more information about this product
The Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker was added to the Fitness Activity Trackers category in August 2019.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker in Australia is $71.53 from Amazon AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Amazon AU, JB HI-FI.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.