Garmin Swim 2
What we think
Designed specifically for those who need a watch for swimming, the Garmin Swim 2 isn't a fitness watch you should consider if you're looking for a multi-sport device. That said, if you just want a watch to track your water based activities this may be perfect for you.
Reasons to buy
- + Strong suite of swimming features
- + Light and comfortable to wear
- + GPS for open water swimming
Reasons to avoid
- - Too expensive
- - Doesn’t differentiate itself enough
- - Light on smartwatch features
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Operating Systems||Android, Garmin|
|Features||Water Resistance, Fitness Tracking, Touch Screen|