What we think
How odd that a phone that reportedly began its life as the Pixel 2 XL, and one that then needed to be quickly re-engineered into this U11 upgrade when Google had its head turned by LG, could turn out so well. It is powerful, stylish and - with its neat Edge Sense tech - innovative, too. If only it had been released 6 months ago...
Reasons to buy
- + Absolutely stunning glass body
- + Excellent camera
- + Powerful hardware
- + Innovative Sense UI
- + Capacious 18:9, 6-inch screen
- + Lighting-fast fingerprint scanner
Reasons to avoid
- - Average battery life
- - Screen isn't as bright as competitors
- - Only available from HTC
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Data Capabilities||Bluetooth, Wi Fi, 3G, 4G|
|Colour||black, white, blue|