Huawei Mate 20
What we think
The Huawei Mate 20 distills much of what makes the Mate 20 Pro an excellent phone into something that’s different, though not necessarily inferior. It costs less, offers more screen and has a headphone jack. If you crave the cutting-edge bells and whistles the Pro packs, then look elsewhere. If on the other hand you want utility, big power, great battery and camera performance, the plain-Jane Mate 20 could be just the ticket.
Reasons to buy
- + Excellent battery life
- + Incredible power for the price
- + Versatile stills and video camera
Reasons to avoid
- - Full HD+ screen resolution is low
- - IPS screen inferior to flagship AMOLEDs
- - No IP68 water and dust resistance
Compare Huawei Mate 20 prices from 1 retailers
- HUAWEI Mate 20 Smartphone with 6.53-Inch 2K FullView Display, Powerful 7nm Kirin 980 Processor, New Leica Triple AI Camera and Ultra Wide Angle Lens, 6GB+128GB, Black-Australian Version$951.14+ Shipping
- Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Dual-SIM 128GB (4GB RAM, 6.53" inch, Android) (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Black) - International Version$1,044.00+ Shipping
|Data Capabilities||Bluetooth, Wi Fi, GPS, 4G|
Here's some more information about this product
The Huawei Mate 20 Mobile Phone was added to the Mobile Phones category in October 2018.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Huawei Mate 20 Mobile Phone in Australia is $951.14 from Amazon AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Amazon AU.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.