Motorola Moto G6
What we think
At first sight everything seems to add up for the Moto G6. Everything you’d expect from an affordable phone is here, plus a whole lot more, with an 18:9 display, high-end design and new camera features that look to blow other affordable handsets away.
Reasons to buy
- + Bright and clear 18:9 display
- + Much improved design over predecessors
Reasons to avoid
- - Design isn’t waterproof
- - Most will be limited to 32GB storage
Compare Motorola Moto G6 prices from 1 retailers
- Motorola G6 – 64 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Black - (U.S. Warranty) - PAAE0009US$434.11+ Shipping
- Motorola G6 – 32 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Black - (U.S. Warranty) - PAAE0000US$434.14+ Shipping
- Motorola Moto G6 XT1925-2 32GB 5.7" Dual SIM 4G LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model - No Warranty (Deep Indigo)$641.98+ Shipping
|Data Capabilities||Bluetooth, Wi Fi, 4G|
Here's some more information about this product
The Motorola Moto G6 Mobile Phone was added to the Mobile Cell Phones category in October 2018.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Motorola Moto G6 Mobile Phone in Australia is $434.11 from Amazon AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Amazon AU.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.