Motorola Moto Z
What we think
Moto Z is an incredibly thin Android phone, yet it's still able to boast the specs of its rival and add modular accessories to the mix. This is a stepping stone to a fully modular phone. We only wish we could exchange its big camera bump for the sorely missing 3.5mm headphone jack.
Reasons to buy
- + Creative modular accessories
- + Fingerprint sensor with a twist
- + World's thinnest phone
- + Google Daydream compatible
Reasons to avoid
- - No 3.5mm headphone jack
- - More expensive than Moto X
- - Big camera bump, small battery
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Data Capabilities||Bluetooth, Wi Fi, GPS, 4G|