The PXC 550 is Sennheiser’s latest set of travel-friendly, noise-cancelling, Bluetooth-toting wireless headphones. Designed by one the most well-known and best regarded audio and headphone manufacturers the world over, with more than 70 years’ experience, the PXC 550 follows on from the now-very-outdated PXC 450 from 2007 and improves upon it significantly. Although you can still buy the PXC 450, the 550 is an entirely different beast for one, it’s an entirely wireless headset if you want it to be, with an internal battery that charges over microUSB and integrated Bluetooth 4.2..
- The Sennheiser PXC550 Headphones was added to the Headphones category in December 2018
- The lowest price we found for the Sennheiser PXC550 Headphones is $389.00 from Digidirect
- Getprice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide
|Design||Over the Head|
|Type||Noise Canceling, Wireless|
The Sennheiser PXC 550s manage to achieve that full-bodied Sennheiser sound we've come to expect, but some of their other features leave a little to be desired.
Reasons to buy
- + Great sounding
- + On/off control well implemented
- + aptX connectivity.
Reasons to avoid
- - Unresponsive touch controls
- - No battery notification
- - Noise cancellation could be better.