What we think
It's a passable fitness tracker, but for running the Runtastic Orbit is too lightweight in terms of the data it shows, and the screen really isn't usable in action. Even at around £80/$110 it's not exactly a bargain
Reasons to buy
- + Runtastic app is really rather good, though you don't need this to use it
- + Ingenious multiple straps
- + Battery life is excellent
Reasons to avoid
- - Screen is not fit for purpose
- - Useful data shown is minimal
- - Build quality is on the budget side
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
HOW IT WORKS
Runtastic Orbit - the new, 24-hour wearable from Runtastic - provides you with reliable, round-the-clock tracking to help you get a better sense of your daily movements, personal habits and untapped potential.
Purchase Runtastic Orbit to track your everyday activities and optimize your lifestyle
Download the free Runtastic Me app to integrate your Orbit in the Runtastic Portfolio.
Whether you prefer the practical wristband or multi-functional clip, get out there and get moving!
CHECK IT OUT
We want to help you optimize your life & live better. How can Orbit make it happen? You could start by increasing your daily steps, locking down a more consistent sleep schedule or simply identifying the moments in your day where you can sneak in a bit of extra movement…
ENJOY SOME GREAT FEATURES
- Track your Steps & Distance daily
- Monitor Sleep Duration & Cycles each night
- Keep an eye on Calories Burned
- Set & Reach Goals like never before
- View Runtastic app stats using Orbit Connect
(Not yet available for Windows Phone)
- Go for a swim with your Waterproof Orbit
GRAB YOUR ORBIT & GO
No matter what your lifestyle or aspirations, the stylish Runtastic Orbit (did you know your tracking device can be easily switched between 11 colored wristbands and a practical clip?) is here to help you transform your day and live just a little bit better.
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, Windows|
|Water Resistance||Swim proof|
|Features||Sleep Tracking, Calories Burned, Step Counter|