Samsung X5 Portable
What we think
Samsung’s X5 targets IT pros and content creation types, for whom any saving in time translates directly into hard currency. This external SSD’s jaw-dropping performance is matched by a steep price premium. For those who can afford it, though, the X5 is a top-class drive.
Reasons to buy
- + Exceptional performance
- + Hardware encryption
- + 3-year warranty
Reasons to avoid
- - DTG tech affects performance
- - Expensive
- - Not compact or waterproof
Compare Samsung X5 Portable prices from 1 retailers
- Samsung X5 Portable SSD 500GB - Thunderbolt 3 External Solid State Drive with NVMe Interface (MU-PB500B/AM) - Gray/Red10 % Off RRP$287.38+ Shipping
- Samsung MU-PB500B/WW Portable SSD X5, 500GB, Thunderbolt 3 ONLY, Type-C, Grey$399.00+ Shipping
- Samsung X5 Portable SSD 1TB - Thunderbolt 3 External Solid State Drive with NVMe Interface (MU-PB1T0B/AM) - Gray/Red$502.92+ Shipping
- Samsung X5 Portable SSD 2TB - Thunderbolt 3 External Solid State Drive with NVMe Interface (MU-PB2T0B/AM) - Gray/Red$851.20+ Shipping
Here's some more information about this product
The Samsung X5 Portable Solid State Drive was added to the Solid State Drive category in March 2019.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Samsung X5 Portable Solid State Drive in Australia is $287.38 from Amazon AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Amazon AU.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.