GetPrice Australia

GET THE BEST DEALS AND THE LOWEST PRICES

Seagate SkyHawk ST10000VX0004 10TB

$479.00

Overview

Description

ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance optimized workloads tuned to record 90percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10 percent, supports more cameras recording…
Read more

Compare Seagate SkyHawk ST10000VX0004 10TB prices from 1 retailers

Product Details

Description

ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance optimized workloads tuned to record 90percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10 percent, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions. Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage, ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.1M hours MTBF, Improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs. Workload rating of 180TB per year, perform reliably in write intensive surveillance systems.

Hard Drive Capacity 10000
Spindle Speed 7200
Interface SATA

Here's some more information about this product

  • The Seagate SkyHawk ST10000VX0004 10TB Hard Drive was added to the Hard Drives category in April 2017.

  • The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Seagate SkyHawk ST10000VX0004 10TB Hard Drive in Australia is $479.00 from Scorptec Computers.

  • Other merchants who stock it are Scorptec Computers.

  • GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.