What we think
If you're new to sat nav this entry-level TomTom is a great place to Start. Just don't expect too much of it, eh?
Reasons to buy
- + Stripped back interface is a joy to use
- + Gives you all the basics including UK and Ireland maps, speed camera alerts and IQ routes for smarter route mapping
Reasons to avoid
- - Could be too basic for some
- - Can get confused in busy cities
- - Ongoing costs of map upgrades, alternative maps, safety alerts, and so on
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Audio: - Built-in speakers: Yes - Built-in microphone: No - Accepts voice instructions: No - MP3 playback: No - Bluetooth hands-free: No - Text-to-speech spoken street names: Yes Battery: - Charging method: AC adaptor - Battery type: Lithium-ion Connectivity: - FM transmitter: No - FM radio: No - Traffic messaging receiver: No - Traffic messaging subscription: No General: - Dimensions: (W x D x H) 94 x 20 x 81 mm - Weight: 125 g Memory: - ROM: 2048 MB Other: - Other features: Suction mount Screen: - Screen size: 3.5 inch - Max screen resolution: 320 x 240 pixels - Number of colours: 65K - Backlit display: Yes Software: - Map provider: Whereis - Junction view: No - Lane guidance information: No - Map correction: Yes Synchronisation: - Synchronisation method(s): USB1.1 - Cradle: Yes
|User interface||Touch Screen|